May 2017 BCRA field meeting at Gower, Wales

BCRA News Forum. The BCRA online newsletter; announcement and discussion of items. The BCRA is a UK registered charity, and a constituent body of the BCA, undertaking charitable activities on its behalf.

Moderators: David Gibson, Gina

Kostas

May 2017 BCRA field meeting at Gower, Wales

Post by Kostas » Thu 17 Nov 2016 18:53

The first British Cave Research Association field meeting for 2017 will be held at Port Eynon on the Gower Peninsula, South Wales. The meeting aims to provide a full weekend of walks, caves and talks about the geology, geomorphology, archaeology and speleogenesis of the caves of Gower. Please find attached the 1st circular and book early because Gower is very popular in May!

If you have any queries about bookings and travel to Gower contact me!
Last edited by David Gibson on Tue 04 Jul 2017 10:58, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: bumped to announce

Kostas

Re: May 2017 BCRA field meeting at Gower, Wales

Post by Kostas » Wed 04 Jan 2017 23:14

Hi all

Please find attached the 2nd circular for the first British Cave Research Association field meeting for 2017 that will be held at Port Eynon on the Gower Peninsula, South Wales. Please book early because Gower is very popular in May!

In the circular you will find the provisional schedule of the meeting, which aims to provide a full weekend of walks, caves and talks about the geology, geomorphology, archaeology and speleogenesis of the caves of Gower.

If you have any queries about bookings and travel to Gower contact me!
Attachments
BCRA Gower 2nd Circular.pdf
(427.16 KiB) Downloaded 502 times

Kostas

Re: May 2017 BCRA field meeting at Gower, Wales

Post by Kostas » Fri 20 Jan 2017 22:31

Only 10 days are left if you like to book accommodation at the YHA in POrt Eynon for the BCRA meeting in May. We still have 5 places available.

If you need more information PM me, reply here or email at k.trimmis@bcra.org.uk