The BCA needs YOU!

General discussion about BCA related issues. Ask your BCA related questions here.
Damian Weare

The BCA needs YOU!

Post by Damian Weare » Mon 19 Jan 2009 21:28

As mentioned in the most recent BCA Newsletter (downloadable from the BCA website, if you do not have a paper copy) the BCA AGM will be held on Saturday, 28th March at the Baptist Church Hall in Alvechurch (very near Jct 2 of M42).

In addition to the Training Officer and Chairman, up for election at the AGM will be 2 Club Reps and 4 Individual Member reps on BCA Council. For the Individual Member Reps, you can be either a DIM or a CIM so loads of you are eligible. If you feel you would like to give something back to caving and have ideas and energy to help move BCA forward, then these positions would be an excellent way to get yourself involved.

If you would like any more information, please get in touch and I'll try to help.

In the meantime nominations must be with me by Saturday but, in the event of there being insufficient nominations for the posts available, you can still be nominated on the day of the AGM. For info on the nominations process, please see the Newsletter or contact me directly.
Damian Weare
BCA Secretary