Duko Wiki not on Fantastico list

Discussion about BCA's Internet Hosting Service
Andrew

Duko Wiki not on Fantastico list

Post by Andrew » Sun 17 Jun 2012 08:31

http://cave-registry.org.uk/ needs a wiki for the different projects to be able to write short descriptions about their projects. There are 2 wikis available through BCA server but most BCA sites seem to prefer Duko wiki, so for consistancy this seems to be the one to use. However, this is not part of the BCA Fantastico set up, although it can be part of Fantastico as other providers have it in their fantastico list

thanks

David Cooke
Site Admin

Post by David Cooke » Sun 17 Jun 2012 12:54

That's an excellent idea. Do you fancy proposing it to them? I simply don't have the time just at the moment.
Dave Cooke
BCA IT Working Party, BCA Web Services, National Cave Registry Co-ordinator, CSCC Webmaster

Andrew

Re: Duko Wiki not on Fantastico list

Post by Andrew » Mon 24 Sep 2012 08:13

Catching up on my jobs, happy to do this, but I cannot find a way to contact them (ISP?)

David Cooke
Site Admin

Post by David Cooke » Sat 29 Sep 2012 17:50

Dave Cooke
BCA IT Working Party, BCA Web Services, National Cave Registry Co-ordinator, CSCC Webmaster

Andrew

Post by Andrew » Sat 29 Sep 2012 18:15

I see you were trying to be funny (or just plain rude) but that does not answer the question, I know it is available on Fantastico (I have used it on other ISP) it is the fact that is is not available on the BCA server.
You suggested that I suggest it to BCA ISP, but I do not know BCAs ISP.

David Cooke
Site Admin

Post by David Cooke » Sat 29 Sep 2012 19:46

It is not part of Fantastico, I've checked the Netenburg site.

I was suggesting you propose the idea to Fantastico. However it might be better to suggest to Memset (BCA's VPS provider) that they offer additional installers, Softaculous for instance.
Dave Cooke