Studies on the Ellora & Ajanta Caves (India)

Online discussion forum for BCRA's Cave Radio & Electronics Group

Moderator: David Gibson

John Rabson

Studies on the Ellora & Ajanta Caves (India)

Post by John Rabson » Thu 02 Aug 2018 08:42

I have received following from vinialjstailor@gmail.com:
I hope you can help me with this enquiry or maybe point me in the right direction of where to look or who to ask.

I am Visiting India in November (14th November - 15th December) and i am going to be doing some Studies on the Ellora & Ajanta Caves.
The passageways are very narrow after a certain point and only a small child might be able to navigate their way round. Their are many holes throughout the temples on the floor that are very similar to the Turkey underground city which has led to many researches believing their might be a huge underground City to be Discovered under this structure also.

My question is do you know of any equipment on the market that would be small enough to be able to Navigate through the Tunnels with a Camera Attached that would hold its signal strength so we would be able to go deep enough, (Maybe like an RC car with a Pivoting Camera). My main concern would be the signal strength.
Maybe Where i Could Purchase Or Rent Such an item if this already exists?

If You have any Explorers or a Team member who might also be interested in coming with me then please feel free to contact me about this and we can arrange this also.
I am Visiting Ellora/Ajanta Temples and Caves. Also Lonar Lake (Apparently Created by a Meteor Impact 50,000 years Ago)

I am Documenting all the Findings and hopefully i will discover something Truly amazing!!!

Any questions please do not hesitate to ask,

Thank you

Kind Regards

Vinial J S Tailor
John Rabson CREGJ

David Gibson

Re: Studies on the Ellora & Ajanta Caves (India)

Post by David Gibson » Thu 02 Aug 2018 09:58

A wired camera might be better. You pay out the cable as the small child explores, and the small child can follow the cable to find its way home. Otherwise, dont you have small child lost in maze that no adult can enter?