CREG Journal 100 now published

Online discussion forum for BCRA's Cave Radio & Electronics Group

Moderator: David Gibson

David Gibson

CREG Journal 100 now published

Post by David Gibson » Sun 10 Dec 2017 14:19

CREG Journal 100 - The December 2017 issue - is now online at http://bcra.org.uk/cregj (if your online subscription has expired, you will find out when you try to log in) and was posted yesterday to subscribers yesterday. I sent out renewal reminders by email on Friday. A couple of you replied, "but we already paid!". Apologies for the error. I will look into this, and your subscription will not be interrupted. I think the problem may be that bank transfers go into BCRA's main bank account and the process for informing me does not always work. So, if you pay by bank transfer, please ...
  1. Make sure you include your *full* CREG reference number (e.g. CREG-567). If you do not have your address label handy (on which the reference appears) just use "CREG" and your surname (or club name) as a reference.
  2. Please send a "remittance advice" email to me (i.e. to creg-treasurer@bcra.org.uk) so that I know to look out for the money.
As you will read in j100, we are raising our paper subscription fees by GBP 4.00 from 1 Jan 2018. If your paper renewal is now due, and you pay before the end of the year, you'll get it at the existing rate. There is no change to the online-only rate of GBP 4.00. Please note that the free online access that is offered to paper subscribers is issued automatically when you pay online. If you pay by cheque or bank transfer you will not be sent a login automatically, and you'll need to ask me to set it up for you.